Christine M. Mason DDS
- Masters degree focused on dental materials; member of the International Association of Dental Research. Have lectured nationally and internationally.
- Graduate of the Dawson Academy for Advanced Dentistry.
- Current participant in the Kois Center for aesthetic, implant and restorative dentistry.
- Over 400 hours of continuous education in dentistry.
- Focused on Health-centered dentistry and the mouth-body connection
- Member ADA, MDA, Central District Dental Society, AAOSH (American Academy for Oral and Systemic Health)
Ona R. Erdt, DMD, MSHS, CDA
Celebrating a diverse 19-year career in dentistry, Dr. Ona coalesces her experiences as a dental assistant, dental educator, dentist, dental product evaluator and clinical editor into one unique viewpoint. Dr. Ona graduated in 2002 with an AAS in Dental Assisting. It was there that a love affair with all things dental was born. Always wanting to learn more about the art and science of dentistry, she went on to graduate from dental school. She obtained her DMD as well as completed a MSHS degree, majoring in Health Professions Education, from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA. After practicing dentistry with Indian Health for a number of years, she now brings her diverse experience and passion to the St. Johns community.